I’m totally a person who gets low and/or depressed once in a while ( I mean who doesn’t, right?). I frequently make different ‘anti depression’ playlists, which include old and new songs, pop, rock, r&b all collected together. It helps like nothing else can :D.
*drum roll please*
- Mermaid – Train (Would’ve wished in ’92, for a mermaid just like you..)
- Vienna – Billy Joel (all time favourite)
- Laserlight – Jessie J ft David Guetta (High octane speciality ;))
- Safe and Sound – Taylor Swift (soft option, but effective)
- Scar Tissue – Red Hot Chilli Peppers (pleasing in a twisted sort of way)
- Wonderwall – Oasis (of course)
- Sexy And I Know It – LMFAO (no shoes no shirt and I still get service, WHAA?!)
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri (Twilight soundtrack, mellow tones)
- Crazier – Taylor Swift (favouritest song ever <3)
- Feel Good Inc – The Gorillaz (…It’s my chocolate attack)
- Blow Me (One Last Kiss) – P!nk
- Get The Party Started – P!nk (classic :’))
- Kryptonite – Three Doors Down (..with my superhuman, might, kryptonite)
- Superfreak – Rick James (don’t ask)
- Good Time – Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City (SUMMAHH SONG)
- Love Addict – Family Force 5 (put a little love in it)
- I Want You To Want Me – Cheap Trick (10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU)
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Umbrella – Rihanna
And my ultimate feel better amazingly awesomely wonderful song: Broken – Amy Lee and Seether <3.
This has been my complete anti-depression playlist for ages and it keeps getting updated constantly. I love new additions, and happiness, and sunshine :D*
*Disclaimer: I am not on drugs, or high. Just happy.