Where I’m from, there’s no Thanksgiving Day. But since today, all day I’ve read more and more posts about what people have to be thankful for, I decided to write my own list. My Not-Quite-A-Thanksgiving List.
So here goes. I’m thankful:
- That Autumn lasted a month longer than it was technically supposed to (favourite month).
- That my mom bought me an almost endless supply of peanut butter oreos (they were on sale).
- That my dad was able to pull out of the work crisis he was going through since June, this year. Very thankful for that.
- That I finally learnt how to use Photoshop…in the start, even switching heads amused me (think sandra bullock switching bodies with a horse)..
- That my best friend became a stranger and ruined a five year old friendship. Because now I can recognize fair weather friends from the good, thunderous lasting kind…
- That my metabolism is going strong, so I can eat as much fast food as I want without getting fat. SUPER grateful for that.
And most of all, I’m very thankful that I can write this blog and make people laugh, that my family is safe, happy and this year has been great so far :).