I think I might have been schizophrenic as a child.
I was looking through my old notebooks and found this list I had made, in grade 7.
*drum roll*…The title was “45 Uses For Elephants”..
So without further ado, here are the 15 most interesting (and potentially manic) ones in the list.
1. Elephant burgers.
2. To make a sequel of Ice Age.
3. Elephant blood can be used to make ballpoint pen ink (had a thing for ballpoints even then I see)
4. They smell like ice-cream!
5. Use them to make rockets.
6. They look great with cheese and dressing.
7. Their ears are perfect for piercing exhibitions.
8. Legs double as dining tables.
9. They can obviously tell the future.
10. Its mad cow disease, not mad elephant disease.
11. Only animals who can keep dogs.
12. If they’re Chinese, they come with a warranty.
13. Have the biggest hearts – literally.
14. Can make great bikini models.
15. Great present for any boyfriend.
…What was I thinking? Imagination aside, I think I really was schizophrenic and saw elephants. Childhood lists coming back to haunt me..