Could this day get any better? So much got done, I feel like a productive person today, which is sort of an alien feeling…I came to the blog and found an amazing surprise! Laekanzeakemp nominated me for the Liebster Award. YAY *jumps*. I couldn’t be any happier than I am right now. Two things I love are comments on my posts and blog awards. Simple joys :D.
Thank youu, Laekanzeakemp, for adding my little blog to your list, it made my day. I’m going to go read up on all the other blogs nominated, and then nominate some more!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Okay, the eleven questions!
1. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
I’m dying to be a Celebrity Pet Psychologist. Its almost like spending time with famous animals 2 hours a week and getting paid in branded goodies and monies! Plus, its adorable.
2. What’s your favorite non-profit organization?
The WWF. Protecting animals is wonderfully selfless work, since they cannot speak, or express themselves to us. I would want to open an animal shelter of my own someday.
3. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
I liked all my English Language teachers because they were passionate about the language and actually taught me how to mold it, expand it and make use of it with writing both poetry and prose. Even though it isn’t my native tongue, I feel completely at home talking in English.
4. Would you rather have a telescope or a spaceship?
Definitely a spaceship. I’d take a tent, food and a hundred or so books and go camp out on Mars.
5. If you could spend the day with one celebrity who would it be?
Hmm, probably Cameron Diaz. She’s been my favourite actress since I 12. Her smile is heartwarming and cheerful!
6. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I once ate seaweed, by accident. For some that might not be weird, but to my 14 year old taste buds, used to Happy Meals and Slushies, it was torture. Slimy, wet and gooey. Yuck.
7. If you could be one age forever, what age would you be?
22. I would have escaped the awkwardness of teenage years and could go on forever being young with no hormonal issues.
8. What’s the best movie adaptation of a book you’ve ever seen?
Definitely Lemony Snicket’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events.’ Its the first movie I’ve seen which does absolute justice to the books. I’m hoping they’ll make a sequel.
9. What are you most afraid of?
Not being able to help people I love, or not being able to be there for them. Basically, finding my loved ones in helpless situations.
10. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Haha, umm extreme modesty (aka self esteem issues)? Moving on…
11. What’s your favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip! Definitely the best ice cream flavour I have had up till now :D.
Alright, time for the random facts now:
My favourite colour is teal – a mixture between blue and green.
I’ve been a lucid dreamer since I was 7 years old.
Mental illness frightens me to death.
I collect various notepads and notebooks. Obsessively.
The ideal birthday present for me would be books.
A Song of Fire and Ice has become my favourite book series.
I think penguins are the cutest birds alive.
Garlic mayo fries are my favourite.
Marriage is a confusing institution to me.
Green ink filled pens are awesome.
I don’t like odd numbers. Ah, the irony.
I’m going to nominate 11 blogs that are amazing, inspiring and totally deserve more recognition. Even if they have more than 200 followers. Please pay them a visit :D.
Liebster means sweetheart, so basically I’ve nominated these blogs for being absolute sweethearts!
*I forgot to write the 11 questions. Here they are:
1. What’s your zodiac sign? Do you think it describes you accurately?
2. If you could buy anything in the world, what would it be?
3. Would you want a squirrel for a pet? Why or why not?
4. Are politics an appropriate tea time discussion topic?
5. Have you ever lost a friend? What happened?
6. What’s an extreme sport you want to try?
7. Have you ever been to a concert? What was it like?
8. What was your favourite thing about being a teenager?
9. Do you have a phobia? If so, which one?
10. Are you a pets person?
11. Do you like odd numbers?