Oh my oh my! The Dragon’s Loyalty Award! I’m hoping this comes complete with a stone castle, emeralds as big as my palm and of course my perfect prince… On a serious note, WOW. This is one of the coolest awards I’ve received, and all thanks to Arman at Corporate Skirts. You’re a sweetheart! ❤
And now the rules:
1. Display the award on your website (gladly!):
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented the award. Done, yay :D.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (definitely will add more later)
4. Leave them a comment telling them of the award…so here we go:
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Hmm..here we go really fast:
I hate bubble gum flavoured anything.
Enid Blyton is my favourite children’s author.
I hope to write for a living.
Mental hospitals scare me out of my wits.
I like English cottages, frilly dresses and tea parties.
My motto is “Grow old, don’t grow up.”
I can drink 3 cans of Coke in one sitting.
So glad the dragon decided to visit my blog today 😀