Basically, I’m different from a lot of people my age, and here’s how.
- I love love LOVE broccoli. With cheese, without, steamed, boiled, mushy, anything.
- I don’t like Ryan Gosling. Repeat. Do not. Never have, never will.
- I think about things on various levels. For eg, I picture myself in the other person’s shoes, their mom’s shoes, and their dog’s shoes…Slight exaggeration of course.
- I do not believe in marriage. I realize this shows my immaturity, or rebelliousness, or whatever. I just don’t see a point in it.
- I don’t believe in staying alone, especially away from family. A lot of teenagers require personal space, etc…I never have. I’ve grown up very close to my sisters and parents.
- I believe in being a graceful person, and feminine. I was born a girl, and I’ll act like it. No swearing loudly, yelling, nagging, or ugly drinking, Ever.
- I don’t wear rose coloured glasses. I know the world isn’t pretty and pink, and I’m okay with that. I know people fall apart, people fight, people kill, people betray. It takes a lot to shock me.
- I believe in silver linings. That’s a contradiction, but I believe that everything has a good side.
- I find frogs adorable. And grasshoppers. And ladybirds.
- And…I don’t like odd numbers, or uneven lists.